Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Phone Call




This is the first ever edited video I have made called 'The Phone Call'. I videoed this and directed this with a couple of my friends and then edited on our own, so we all had different videos. I was able to navigate my way through iMovie and put together this video with a series of different shot types and also add some sound effects. It was great to get a feel of iMovie before I actually start to do my actual coursework. It made me more aware of how to use the program.

6 comments:

  1. really good shots and editing but storyline was a little unclear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good use of effects and camera shots but cuts could have been smoother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good editing and the sound was effective however bit of a slow start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Anna!! Good use of camera shots and sound effects to create the right atmosphere! However, the cuts could be more smoother to ensure that the clips flow together!! :) Well done Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great establishing shot, I liked the way you used a blur transition as well. Also liked the shot of the subject from behind, gave a sense of mystery.
    Closing comment 'no thanks' spoilt an otherwise intriguing narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The editing was really good although the story line was quite confusing due to the ending

    ReplyDelete