Monday 10 October 2011

New trailer found

More up to date Trailer =
'You Met at Six - Bite My Tongue'






  • My friend informed me about this a couple of days ago and I was very grateful as I think it is a perfect example as it is modern, up to date and provides information about the band using different editing techniques as well as sound.
  • I really like the idea that they put the record company's logo to start with, followed by the production company of the film
  • I think i will use this idea when producing my own
  • The Damned were signed with 'Stiff'. This is the logo I think I will use:

  • Also, 'Agile Films' is well known for it's producing of music projects, so i have decided to use this as the production company
  • Whilst watching this, I came to the realisation that I am going to have some restrictions as most documentaries are about the whole band whereas mine will focus entirely on just Roman Jugg, as he is the only person I am able to interview.
  • Therefore I will have to use quite a lot of old footage, or focus a lot on his emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment