Thursday 11 August 2011

Mood Board

Mood Board for Trailer

Here I have made a mood board with some ideas for the trailer of my documentary. My pictures are mostly from the magazine 'MOJO' and from the internet. I chose the magazine 'MOJO' because it commemorates the sort of musical era i am looking at - the 80s. The pictures also are quite vintage-y looking - black&white and really clever camera shots. I would like to use these sorts of ideas in my trailer because I would like to give the documentary some verisimilitude when my protagonist looks back into his memories - hopefully i am able to re-create them as well. I would also like to make the people watching be able to feel like they are back in the 80s when the rock 'n' roll scene was in full throw so it is vital i do pay attention to little details such as sounds, camera angles, camera styles and backgrounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment