Tuesday 1 November 2011

Interview

The Interview

Last Sunday, I managed to schedule a time where I could interview my subject. I took along my camera and tripod, set it up and made sure the lighting was just how I wanted. I knew that my subject had a very distinctive face that many, who knew the band, would recognise, so attempted to position the light in a way that the shadow would be behind and be reflected onto his face.



My interview ended up being 30 minutes long roughly, and I am currently starting to edit it as I did get some random talking in it! I found the experience extremely interesting - especially what he had to say - and am thinking about changing my format of being a trailer, to being a documentary, as he has been so informative. However, I shall make this decision once I had edited the whole clip, to see how much I could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment