Wednesday 14 December 2011

Editing...

More editing! (nearly finished)

I wanted the effect of a 'blinking eye' to accentuate what he says about punk being gone in the blink of an eye. So I used a program called Animasher that allowed me to put several pictures together to create a moving image.


This is again going through the adding clips mechanism and deleting parts I don't need...


Within my trailer, I have attempted to pick out all the key things he has said to combine as one to try and entice the potential audience more.


This, I hope, will allow them to see just some of the things the full documentary covers, showing a diverse range of micro/macro-subjects to talk about when looking at The Damned, such as the Punk Era and the reaction of the public in the 70s and 80s.



I have chosen a quote to end the trailer on where he says "________" with a video of him taking a puff of his cigarette during the interview which ends with a perfect shadow on his nose which I hear is his most distinguishing feature for most!!


No comments:

Post a Comment