Friday 16 December 2011

Director Choice

Julien Temple

Whilst I was researching different production companies, I was astounded how many times the name Julien Temple came up. 
Julien Temple is an English film, documentary and music video director which straight away says to me he sounds like the man for the job. When I researched more into him, I found out that he produced the documentary on the Sex Pistols, the 70s punk band similar to The Damned, along with a documentary about the famous area of Glastonbury and how it has become known as a music hub. 

More info can be found on him here. Because of how known he is in the music video and documentary scene, I thought he would be a perfect person to have as my producer. Some of my audience may recognise his name also, which could portray to them that my documentary is good.

Some of the documentaries he's produced...

Some of the big music videos he's produced...

No comments:

Post a Comment