Monday 5 December 2011

IDEA #2

Ending

For my ending, I am going to use Harriet Trayling as it is not possible in the near future to see my friend Romy. It is going to be composed of her 'graffitying' a wall (she will be spraying onto one of my old white sheets) which will then be sped up. I then have come up with the idea of her going out of the shot, then coming back in near to the camera, quite fast, where she will push a piece of paper infront of the lens. I am hoping this will give a punk, almost scary feel, to it. The paper I will then edit in with the words 'out September 2012' with the fast sound effect, and then it will disappear.

After this I will then cut to a blank screen, and then write 'punk's not dead..' and flash 'YET' in big letters. This gives the impression that it is a trailer, and that it's going back to the era of punk.

I found this writing on dafont.com which I want to use because it suits my target audience and the genre of the trailer:






No comments:

Post a Comment