Sunday 18 December 2011

Other notes

Production Company Decision

The production company I have decided on is Channel Four Films because they produce British documentaries and are also well known. I searched high and low for this company because I need a production company that is British because it is a British documentary about a British band.


This is how they introduce themselves on their website:


 Film4 Productions is the feature film commissioning department of Channel 4. We develop and co-finance a slate of smart and distinctive feature films like the Academy Award winning Slumdog Millionaire, Phyllida Lloyd's The Iron Lady and Steve McQueen's Shame.

Would like a change of name but..

Looking back at the work I have done on the trailer, I feel that it portrays the era of punk, not just The Damned. Therefore I would have liked to change the name of it however I cannot now because I have filmed the ending graffiti which I would rather now repeat!

Age Classification

I think my documentary should be aged at least a '15' because the language used(!) would not be suitable for a 12, PG or U. Here are is the criteria for a 15-rated film by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC):

Please click here to view webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment