Tuesday 27 December 2011

Preliminary task #1

Auxiliary Product #1
 Poster

I have chosen to do a poster for my trailer because I see a lot of posters advertising documentaries around the town in newspapers, magazines and street walls. I need my poster to convey the correct codes and conventions of the punk documentary so...

  • I have chosen to use the same idea at the end where the graffiti starts for my poster
  • This is because I believe it portrays the typical rebellious punk in the 70s/80s
  • I have also chosen to use the colours black and white because it portrays the former picture of the typical punk wearing black (leather and black hair etc) and it also is an attempt to portray the oldness of the band
Here are some print shots of my developments....
















No comments:

Post a Comment